Take a look at this prime price of commercial land for sale just outside of Trenton. Conveniently located on Highway 58, this property is easy to access, offers plenty of road frontage and is ideal for a business location!
14 Acres of Commercial Land For Sale in Jones County NC! If you are looking for an ideal commercial property with excellent road frontage, open ground suitable for immediate build out, this tract is right for you. This property consists of 14 acres of tillable agricultural land that is currently being and has approximately 500 +/-feet of road frontage on Highway 58. The soils drain well due to drainage ditches strategically placed on the property.
Jones County is part of North Carolina’s Eastern Region and is strategically located within a very short distance of a number of larger counties and cities in the region. Two Interstate Highways, I-40 and I-95, are within an hour’s drive. US Highway 70, a four- lane highway, is a vital and major transportation link from Raleigh, the State Capital. Morehead City State Port is 45 minutes from Jones County. The other state port at Wilmington is approximately 90 minutes away. Jones County is positioned midway between New York and Florida. This provides quick access to major markets.
The County Economic Development Department has a listing of a number of businesses, industrial and residential sites. Jones County owns an industrial park at the edge of Trenton, the county seat, with all utilities in place: a 10-inch water line, sewer line, electric service by the Jones/Onslow Electric Membership Corporation, and a natural gas line. Propane gas is available by Jenkins Gas. There is also a 20-acre Commercial – Industrial Park at the edge of Maysville on US 17.
12 Reasons to Locate to Eastern North Carolina and Jones County
1) Close proximity to a large regional population and labor market of approximately 700,000.
2) A nationally acclaimed community college system that offers customized job skills training for new and expanding industrial employees at little or no cost.
3) A right-to-work state with a unionization rate that is among the lowest in the nation.
4) Low worker’s compensation rate, while providing some of the highest benefits.
5) Low energy and construction costs.
6) Location within a 700-mile radius of more than 150 million U.S. and Canadian customers.
7) An extensive region and state highway system, two major airports in adjoining counties and a 3,600-mile rail network and two modern deep water ports.
8) A mild Sunbelt climate allowing for year-round outdoor activity.
9) Snow skiing in Western North Carolina Mountains during the winter months.
10) Some of the lowest state and local taxes in the nation.
11) A state government that enforces sound fiscal policy through a constitutionally mandated balanced budget.
12 ) Jones County residents live within 45 minutes of the beautiful Crystal Coast and Atlantic Ocean and all of the excellent recreational and entertainment amenities.
For a birds eye view of the property visit our “MapRight” mapping system. Simply copy and paste this link into your browser (https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/25b2a32794653748ee5fa00eaf619e44/share) and then click on any of the icons to see photographs taken from those exact locations as well as drone photos taken from the air. Click around and change the base layers to view shaded relief or hydrology maps of the area.
For more information on this or other Land for Sale in Jones County contact BILLY MCOWEN at 252-305-6720, by email at BMCOWEN@MOSSYOAKPROPERTIES.COM, or visit MOPLANDMAN.COM